At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 250,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
The Document Control Coordinator is responsible for supporting the maintenance of the document management system for recordings and filings and coordinating overall document control processes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintains working knowledge of applicable regulatory requirements
- Participates in internal audits and external regulatory inspections
- Participates in the training of colleagues on the requirements surrounding documentation and records management
- Communicates best practices to staff during department meetings and assists in group training as directed by Manager
- Performs analysis of data (monthly metrics), as requested by Senior Management
- Write, review and update SOPs relating to documentation collection and storage
- Ensures documentation is current and available for use
- Manages references standards database to ensure accuracy
- Maintains the process of training codes and release of new job descriptions within the QMS
- Receives and Coordinates external customer documentation
- Oversees long-term storage of information and data protection and reports to Management
- Acts as point of contact for retrieval of specific documentation, as required
- Assists with file migrations and performing audits to ensure accuracy
- Coordinates records management activities between plant sites to ensure effective and efficient compliance with all applicable laws and regulations
- Reviews and maintains records retention schedules; and participates in maintaining compliance to Corporate and Site document and records management programs, systems and procedures
- Maintains and updates logs and/or databases used for tracking records
- Supervises the use and requirements for all inactive hardcopy record storage activities
- Provides site assistance when implementing legal holds in effective storage inventory and releases
- Maintains controls over retrieval integrity of offsite storage
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
- Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.Read and understand visual aid.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
- Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Typically requires a minimum of 6 years experience in a similar role (preferably in an engineering environment) and displays team leadership skills
- Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience.
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.