At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 250,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
Job DescriptionAnalyzes complex business problems to be solved with automated systems. Identifies gaps and provides technical expertise in business requirements for system functional specifications and scales new and current systems, processes and procedures in a cost effective manner. Configures system settings and options; plans and executes unit, integration and acceptance testing to meet business requirements. Designs details of automated systems. May provide consultation to users in the area of automated systems. May lead cross-functional linked teams to address business or systems issues. May be client-focused, working in conjunction with Professional Services and Outsourcing functions. May include company-wide, web-enabled solutions. Typically requires a minimum of 8 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 6 years and a Master’s degree; or a PhD with 3 years experience; or equivalent experience. Some barriers to entry exist at this level, requiring department review.
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Translate requirements between business terms and technical terms to expedite development especially in data analytics area.
- Works collaboratively with business communities and cross-functional IT functional resources on Analytics solutions requirements gathering.
- Help provide a comprehensive view of the Jabil customer configurations to create a baseline.
- Act in QA capacity to simulate and/or identify test scenarios to align to our customers and test using our ERP systems.
- Provide ERP system expertise to identify data sources and logic aligned to how Jabil uses core and additional SAP instances.
- Raise awareness to existing content if unknown to the team to help guide development team to recreate and modernize functionality and to adjust if business has changed (or external needs or new service models) will impact the logic.
- Perform data gap analysis based on requirements provided by customers – identifying missing information, grouping, and consolidating similar requirements, proposing of reusing existing available solutions.
- Creates data mapping of data processes and data flows.
- Conduct training and knowledge share with support team members, deliver demos to business, and train the site users on analytics tools.
- Review code from developers like SQL to help identify business logic issues in the code.
- Takes part in scrum meetings and provide progress updates to Project managers regularly.
- Guide and assist in creating and maintaining business requirement documents (BRD) and getting buy in and signoff from customers.
- Prepare and review Functional/Technical Specifications documents to be consumed by IT developers based on BRD
- Prepare test cases for BI reporting solutions – perform testing for data accuracy, data quality, and data reconciliation.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum of 8 years of related experience as Business Analyst.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience and proficiency with SAP data is required.
- Demonstrable experience understanding business requirements.
- Communication with key stakeholders like business users, IT Architects, IT Tech leads, Developers, Testers.
- Understanding of Analytics Concepts
- Able to understand SQL code from developers to help identify business logic issues in the code.
- Experience with SQL Query Tools.
- Understanding of Cloud Technologies concepts (AWS, Azure).
- Experience in Supply chain and/or manufacturing.
- Experience working in projects with Agile methodology.
Typically requires a minimum of 8 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 6 years and a Master’s degree; or a PhD with 3 years experience; or equivalent experience
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact the Federal Bureau of Investigations internet crime hotline (www.ic3.gov), the Federal Trade Commission identity theft hotline (www.identitytheft.gov) and/or your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.