At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 250,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
Responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining one or a combination of general accounting systems. Provides record of assets, liabilities, and other financial transactions. Examines, analyzes and interprets accounting records for the purpose of giving advice or preparing statements. Balances accounts periodically and prepares profit and loss, income and balance sheet statements. Interprets reports and records for managers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Prepares journal entries and financial statements for monthly and year-end closing.
· Compiles and analyzes financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, documenting business transactions.
· Details assets, liabilities, and capital, in preparation of balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports to summarize current and projected company financial position.
· Prepares and distributes inter-company billing, transfers and charges on a monthly basis.
· Audits contracts, orders, and vouchers and prepares reports to substantiate individual transactions prior to settlement.
· Reconciles inter-company accounts receivable and accounts payable balances.
· Responsible for developing and recommending control systems to ensure accurate and timely information.
· Responds to questions from managers and interprets reports to managers.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Must have business level English communication
· Must have business level Japanese communication
· Mandarin (Optional, better for communication with my Wuxi team and get support/training)
· The Official Business Skills Test in Bookkeeping (Nissho Boki), 1st grade
· At least 5 years or more of accounting experience
· The candidate must have manufacturing plant working experience. Don't prefer those work only in agency, trading company…etc.
· Have SAP knowledge is preferred
· Task-oriented with the ability to adjust multiple priorities in a short period of time
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to communicate with other team members, visitors, and customers, at all times, in an effective, pleasant, courteous and tactful manner
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.