At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. We are proud to be a trusted partner for the world's top brands, offering comprehensive engineering, manufacturing, and supply chain solutions. With over 50 years of experience across industries and a vast network of over 100 sites worldwide, Jabil combines global reach with local expertise to deliver both scalable and customized solutions. Our commitment extends beyond business success as we strive to build sustainable processes that minimize environmental impact and foster vibrant and diverse communities around the globe.
Senior Product Manager
Based Remote US with frequent travel to Lexington, KY
Jabil is seeking a Senior Product Manager that will directly contribute to the transformative growth within our Retail and Warehouse Automation business. As a Senior Product Manager, you will play a pivotal role in defining, managing, and evangelizing our product portfolio to ensure that it meets the market demands, aligns with company goals, and maintains a competitive edge.
The Senior Product Manager is responsible for managing the product throughout the Product Lifecycle, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with business leaders, sales, customers, program management, engineering, and others to deliver winning and differentiating products.
If you are a seasoned Product Manager with a passion for manufacturing and a desire to lead product innovation, we encourage you to apply and join our team.
In your role you will:
- Define the product strategy and technical roadmap.
- Be responsible for the cost, function, and schedule for assigned Badger autonomous robotics and artificial intelligence (AI) technologies.
- Deliver product requirement document’s (PRD) with prioritized features and corresponding justification to deliver products that meet customer requirements as identified in customer requirement documents (CRD) from Business Development team.
- Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and software licensing opportunities.
- Be an expert with respect to the competition’s technical capabilities and path-to-market.
- Develop the core positioning and messaging for the product with the Business Development team and companies C-level management.
- Set cost targets to meet profitability goals while working with the Business Development team to set prices that meet revenue and profitability objectives.
- Act as a leader within the company.
- Support Sales and Business Development in direct customer engagement evangelizing the product strategy and capability.
- Responsible for the Request for Proposal (RFP) or Request for Quote (RFQ) or Request for Information (RFI) process for related product lines.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, business, or a related field required.
- 7-10+ years proven experience as a Product Manager in product development, manufacturing and/or engineering environment.
- Experience and knowledge of retail and warehouse automation/robotics products, system requirements, platform definition and development process including product management aspects of hardware and software.
- Knowledge of current end-market and market trends – product, technologies, customer requirements, competitors related to retail and warehouse automation.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead teams among multiple ambiguous and complex projects.
- Exceptional communication and leadership abilities.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a cross-functional team environment.
- Strong business acumen and a results-driven mindset.
BENEFITS PACKAGE WITH JABIL
Along with growth, stability, and the opportunity to be challenged, Jabil offers a competitive benefits package that includes:
- Competitive Base Salary
- Annual Bonus
- Medical, Dental, Prescription Drug, and Vision Insurance with HRA and HSA options
- 401K Match
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Life, AD&D, and Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Pet Insurance
- Adoption Assistance
- Annual Merit Increases
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact the Federal Bureau of Investigations internet crime hotline (www.ic3.gov), the Federal Trade Commission identity theft hotline (www.identitytheft.gov) and/or your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.
Pay is $126,629 - $227,931. Job-related, non-discriminatory factors used to determine the actual offered rate include qualifications and experience, geographic location, education, external market data, and consideration of internal equity. The anticipated close date of this job requisition is: April 30, 2024.
As part of the total rewards package, this position is eligible for a short-term incentive based on performance. In addition, Jabil offers benefits to enhance your health, wealth, and resilient self. These include medical, dental, and vision insurance plans; paid time off accruing at a rate of 3.07 hours during your first year of employment; 4 weeks of paid parental leave; in 2023, 10 company-paid holidays (8 fixed holidays and 2 optional floating holidays), subject to change yearly; 401(k) retirement plan; and employee stock purchase plan.