At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. We are proud to be a trusted partner for the world's top brands, offering comprehensive engineering, manufacturing, and supply chain solutions. With over 50 years of experience across industries and a vast network of over 100 sites worldwide, Jabil combines global reach with local expertise to deliver both scalable and customized solutions. Our commitment extends beyond business success as we strive to build sustainable processes that minimize environmental impact and foster vibrant and diverse communities around the globe.
$2,500 SIGN-ON BONUS
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Responsibility for diagnosing the fault and root cause of the fault for PCBAs or systems to component level.
- Documents all diagnoses, repairs, and measurements during component-level troubleshooting of PCBAs or systems.
- Provides support to Operations and the Test Engineers through participation in the continuous improvement effort and promotion of a "Quality First" mentality
· Works closely with manufacturing and test support to ensure prioritization of support activities. Responsible for coordinating the timetable for test readiness based on the weekly production schedule through the appropriate Test Support staff.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· 2 years + experience troubleshooting to component level using schematics or hardware specs
· Demonstratable knowledge/proficiency with electronic measurement instruments such as digital multimeters, oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, etc.
· Electronics degree or certifications in applicable electronic theory subjects
· PC skills, such as Microsoft Office package applications
· Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aids.
· Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact the Federal Bureau of Investigations internet crime hotline (www.ic3.gov), the Federal Trade Commission identity theft hotline (www.identitytheft.gov) and/or your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.