At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. We are proud to be a trusted partner for the world's top brands, offering comprehensive engineering, manufacturing, and supply chain solutions. With over 50 years of experience across industries and a vast network of over 100 sites worldwide, Jabil combines global reach with local expertise to deliver both scalable and customized solutions. Our commitment extends beyond business success as we strive to build sustainable processes that minimize environmental impact and foster vibrant and diverse communities around the globe.
$2,500 SIGN-ON BONUS
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Assists Test Engineers in setup and verifying new test equipment.
· Provides technical assistance and training to lower-level technicians on the same shift.
· Provides line support to manufacturing for all test processes.
· Ensures “machine down” calls are responded to in a timely manner.
· Conduct tests and calibrations on electronic systems to ensure accuracy and reliability.
· Ensures adequate spares are available for all allocated equipment.
· Ensures Preventative Maintenance is carried out at specified intervals on all allocated equipment.
· Liaises with manufacturing to ensure Preventative Maintenance does not impact the production schedule.
· Escalates to Test Engineers any unresolved/ongoing issues.
· Instructs operators on safe/effective use of test equipment.
· Provides daily report of all line issues.
· Provides weekly/quarterly downtime reports for allocated equipment.
· Sources spares from the most cost-effective supplier.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Electronics degree or certifications in applicable electronic theory subjects
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
· 5 years + experience in one or more of the following areas:
-Troubleshooting to component level using schematics or hardware specs
Test system support troubleshooting or setting up test hardware and/or software (such as LabView, TestStand or Keysight i3070/Genrad/SPEA/Takaya)
-Automated optical/visual inspection system support (ViTrox, Agilent, Koh Young)
· PC skills, such as database management, excel and PowerPoint
Or equivalent combination of education and experience
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact the Federal Bureau of Investigations internet crime hotline (www.ic3.gov), the Federal Trade Commission identity theft hotline (www.identitytheft.gov) and/or your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.