At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. We are proud to be a trusted partner for the world's top brands, offering comprehensive engineering, manufacturing, and supply chain solutions. With over 50 years of experience across industries and a vast network of over 100 sites worldwide, Jabil combines global reach with local expertise to deliver both scalable and customized solutions. Our commitment extends beyond business success as we strive to build sustainable processes that minimize environmental impact and foster vibrant and diverse communities around the globe.
Our Inventory Analyst ensures the assigned areas are replenished with adequate amounts of correct materials to support production while maintaining accurate levels of material through accurate ERP transactions (SAP), accurate master data maintenance, effective communication, in depth analysis of material issues, and driving effective continuous improvements.
You will have ownership of monitoring inventory levels, traceability, and identifying, classifying, and finding the root causes of inventory inaccuracies. You will also give feedback and possible solutions to management for eliminating further discrepancies.
IN YOUR ROLE YOU WILL
- Maintains accurate levels of materials in the ERP system and ensures necessary areas are supplied with enough of the correct material required for production.
- Actively involved in communication throughout several functional areas for ensuring Manufacturing is not disrupted due to lack of available material within the operation.
- Analysis of material issues that negatively impact the manufacturing process and driving continuous improvement.
- Coordinates activities with other functional departments and work-cell teams within the plants. May also coordinate activities with customer’s vendors, and personnel in other Jabil Operations.
- Protect Jabil’s inventory investment and promotes ERP integrity through maintaining accuracy within the assigned WIP (Work in Progress) areas.
- Communicates with peers the status of the relevant WIP areas.
- Continuously focuses on improving the Inventory Control operations.
- Responsible for monitoring all material transactions for assigned area(s).
- Responsible for identifying, resolving, and finding the root cause of discrepancies and other related inventory errors.
- Recommend changes that will eliminate or greatly reduce future inaccuracies from reoccurring.
- Responsible for eliminating any manufacturing downtime associated with assigned area (where applicable).
- Perform regular component cycle counts as required.
- Perform inventory transactions and reporting on customer systems when required.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's degree preferred, high school diploma/GED mandatory.
- 2+ years experience in inventory analysis in the manufacturing and/or production industries.
- 2+ years experience using SAP (preferred) as ERP.
BENEFITS PACKAGE WITH JABIL
Along with growth, stability, and the opportunity to be challenged, Jabil offers a competitive benefits package that includes:
- Competitive Base Salary
- Medical, Dental, Prescription Drug, and Vision Insurance with HRA and HSA options
- 401K Match
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Life, AD&D, and Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Pet Insurance
- Adoption Assistance
- Annual Merit Increases
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact the Federal Bureau of Investigations internet crime hotline (www.ic3.gov), the Federal Trade Commission identity theft hotline (www.identitytheft.gov) and/or your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.