At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. We are proud to be a trusted partner for the world's top brands, offering comprehensive engineering, manufacturing, and supply chain solutions. With over 50 years of experience across industries and a vast network of over 100 sites worldwide, Jabil combines global reach with local expertise to deliver both scalable and customized solutions. Our commitment extends beyond business success as we strive to build sustainable processes that minimize environmental impact and foster vibrant and diverse communities around the globe.
Jabil is seeking electrical Test Engineering Technicians for our Memphis, TN site! In this role, you will get to support and learn from experienced Test Engineers while working in a cross-functional manufacturing environment on projects involving different customers.
- Competitive pay and benefits!
- Must be able to work in person in Memphis TN
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supports the Test Engineer in the development and commission of test solutions executing the test qualification of the fixture and program as per the specific system qualification process.
- Responsibility for providing the deliverables to support the solution in production to both the Test Support Function and Manufacturing Operations.
- Assists in the build and manufacture of testers, fixtures, and environmental tooling as required to meet customer expectations.
- The Technician Engineer provides the interface to the Test Support function providing comprehensive documentation and training for all test solutions implemented.
- Provides the interface to the Manufacturing function providing comprehensive documentation and coordinating training and education for all test operations implemented.
- Through working with the Test Support function monitor and contribute to the improvement of Test Yields, Efficiency, Intermittencies, and Uptime providing accurate reporting and clear targets for improvement.
- In conjunction with the Test Engineer strives to consistently upgrade the test process balancing cost, and coverage with the goal of providing an optimized and cost-efficient test process.
- Works closely with manufacturing and test support to ensure prioritization of support activities. He/ She will be responsible for coordinating the timetable for test readiness based on the weekly production schedule through the appropriate Test Support staff.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- HS diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering preferred
- 1-2 years of electrical or electronic component testing experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to understand schematics, contribute to the development of DOE's and data gathering to resolve ongoing failure trends, ability to understand test scripts and make modifications as needed, has the skills needed to solve random failures by interrogation
BENEFITS WITH JABIL
Along with growth, stability, and the opportunity to be challenged, Jabil offers a competitive benefits package that includes:
- Medical, Dental, Prescription Drug, and Vision Insurance with HRA and HSA options
- 401K match
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Life, AD&D, and Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Pet Insurance
- Adoption Assistance
- Annual Merit Increases
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact the Federal Bureau of Investigations internet crime hotline (www.ic3.gov), the Federal Trade Commission identity theft hotline (www.identitytheft.gov) and/or your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.