The Assistant Logistics Coordinator works as a liaison between the Materials department and other related departments to ensure the accuracy of Jabil’s shipping process with efficiency and proficiency.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Monitor the daily shipment status and post on the latest status of the goods in-transit to the internal users.
· Ensure logistics documents are correctly received and delivered.
· Coordinates with Warehouse and Customs Affairs Section to expedite the delivery of urgent shipment and to solve the abnormal issues.
· Coordinates with W/H, Planner and Buyer to develop the receiving materials and the shipping plan.
· Assist in continuing improvement and saving cost.
· Ensures the logistics records are correctly maintained.
· Ensures the freight invoices are correctly noted.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Ability to write routine reports and correspondence in English and Chinese.
· Ability to effectively respond to questions from groups of managers, customers, and the general public.
· Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
· Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
· Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.