- Represent software engineering department during customer interaction and quoting exercises
- Lead software design and implementation tasks for industrial product design
- Work with project team to derive product requirements and develop design specifications
- Design software architecture, firmware development plan and conduct design reviews
- Work with hardware designers to define various hardware interfaces.
- Participate in board bring up and debug hardware/software issues.
- Work with team to prepare project documentation
-7+ years experience in developing firmware for embedded systems.
-Strong background in embedded Linux and other RTOSes such as FreeRTOS, Zephyr etc
-Demonstrable experience of customizing and porting Linux/Android BSP including bootloader, kernel, and device drivers
-Experience of working with a variety of embedded processors, SoC’s and micro-controllers including NXP, Qualcomm and Rockchip
-Project experience of working with open source video and media frameworks is desired
-Experience of developing unit and feature tests using commercial tools
-Familiarity with DevOps solutions such as Azure DevOps and GitHub
-Ability to work both independently and within teams in a fast-paced environment
-Programming Language: C/C++
-Education: MSEE, MSCS[
-Language: English (Fluent)
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.