Responsible for making simple tools & parts required for the manufacture of tooling through the use of the CNC based on designs given and processing by CAM program.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Comply with the work plan for requested orders within the stipulated time.
· Execute CAM program to determine milling cutter.
· Be able to process & maintain CNC machine.
· Execute machinery program via DNC or Control to make the product or lot.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
•Be able to understand tooling parts structure in drawing or in real tooling parts.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
•Secondary School, High School, Technical degree required.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.