The Master Data Mgmt Supervisor (MDMS) is responsible for the successful implementation and continuous development of the Master Data Management program for Jabil. This position is responsible for supervising a global / regional team of data stewards in managing critical data objects, creating and implementing data standards along with the corresponding governance processes required to ensure data accuracy.
The MDMS interacts directly with key folks from all aspects of the organization on establishing data accuracy and driving organizational change resulting in enterprise wide adoption of the MDM program. The MDMS assists in the development and monitoring of key KPI’s to ensure the program is performing at an optimal level and bringing value to the organization. This role is challenged to make sure the Data Stewards (DS) meet all service level targets by ensuring they satisfy all customer requirements in a timely manner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Accountable for the integrity and quality of data created/updated within the master data governance system (MDG).
· Responsible for establishing requirements of data quality / governance to assist the data stewards meet organizational goals.
· Assist in the creation of data standards and business rules.
· Follow a formal established process to manage/govern the organizations data and be key in developing the future process.
· Be responsible for leading or supporting the data standards efforts.
· Escalate appropriately in a timely manner where and when required.
· Make sure that all data stewards are establishing not only good data but trustworthy data.
· Develop the data steward team through goal / target setting & continuous education.
· Ensure data documentation is continuously developed and maintained to meet the business needs.
· Establish regular team meetings to share experiences & best practices.
· Analyze KPI reports and help drive resolution to any outstanding issues both internally & externally.
· Monitor MDG Service Level Agreement and resolve / escalate when appropriate.
· Ensure that the data stewards are educated & the roles are filled with the required talent at all times.
· Endorse good data management practices, use them, and share them.
· Supports the communication, education and training strategies.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Extremely strong skills with proven track record in master data management, materials management or financial management.
· Effective communication, supervisor/leadership, business analytics, process development, and change management skills.
· Attention to detail and ability to work well with teams is also required.
· Extensive knowledge of SAP, master data elements and customer / financial reporting,
· Ability to interface and influence all levels of management internal and external to Jabil
· Willingness to travel both domestically and internationally
· Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and e-mail skills required.
· Applicants should have a good understanding of how to map & breakdown business processes
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree preferred. Supply Chain Management, Finance, IT, Business Analytics.
· 8-10 years of Materials Management, Data Management, Finance or IT experience in the electronics manufacturing industry.
Or a combination of education, experience and/or training.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.