Performs a variety of material handling operations in the Receiving or Stockroom area.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Performs all of the basic requirements in Receiving:
- Unloads material off delivery trucks
- Removes packaging
- Verifies the part matches the packing slip
- Performs all of the basic requirements in Stockroom:
- Stocks material from Receiving
- Maintains first in first out (FIFO) part bin management
- Counts and returns material from the manufacturing floor
- Reviews SAP transactions and other documentation to verify that the physical location and the SAP location for material match
- Actively and effectively participates in team activities and continuous improvement projects
- Works safely at all times and complies with Environmental Health and Safety standards and work practices along with all other work rules
High school diploma or equivalent
- Basic reading, writing and math skills
- Basic computer and Microsoft application experience
- Ability to use a variety of tools and operate equipment including box cutters, scanners, pallet jacks
Ability to attain and maintain a fork lift driver certification
Required to sit, stand or walk for extended periods of time
Frequently walk up and down steps
Lifting and carrying up to 50lbs
Uses computer keyboard and other standard office equipment
Required vision abilities include close vision, use of computer monitor
We are proud to be an Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V
Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
*** We are doing referral bonuses so if you were referred by a current Jabil employee, please make sure to list their name when you apply for the position. ***
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.