To effectively coordinate material quotation activities for a regionally based team of Material Quotation Analysts. This involves analyzing and managing incoming and outgoing quote packages for timeliness, completeness, and competitiveness.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Demonstrate expertise in quoting materials
· Analyze and Develop the Supply Base for use in Quoting Materials
· Support New customer Material Quotation activities
· Reviews quotes with Commodity Management when making sourcing decisions to ensure the best possible outcome.
· Provides support to Commodity Management by maintaining and developing knowledge of the supply base.
· Prepares Material quote packages and solicits quotes form the supply base
· Assist with the development of a Global infrastructure to quote materials that supports Jabil’s business and growth plans.
· Assist with the development, monitoring and implementation Global Material Quotation Strategies
· Assist with the development of the supply base to exceed the goals and objectives of Jabil and the supply chain management team
· Market Jabil’s Supply Chain Management expertise both internally and externally
· Assist with the definition, Development and implementation of Material Quotation Models to meet Jabil’s business needs.
· Develop effective relationships with Business Unit Management to ensure that Supply Chain Management is fully involved with new business opportunities.
· Drive continuous improvement through trend reporting analysis and metrics management.
· Offer new, innovative and entrepreneurial ideas and suggestions for improvement. Identify and implement new practices and processes that are “best in field.”
· Demonstrate a commitment to customer service; anticipate, meet, and exceed expectations by solving problems quickly and effectively; making customer issues a priority.
· Establish new measurement systems if/where appropriate.
· Ensure the efficient and timely exchange of knowledge and information within the Jabil Corporation to ensure best practices are shared throughout the Jabil organization.
· Ensure 100% adherence to all company policies and procedures (i.e. Health and Safety, Quality).
· Ensure all sensitive and confidential information is handled appropriately.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
3-5 years of Procurement experience and higher education in a related field. A certification by related professional organizations (such as APICS and NAPM), a bachelor’s degree in Materials Management, Business Administration, or an equivalent. Minimum of 3 years Experience in electronics procurement. Occasional travel may be required.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.