Works in clean room environment to package medical product, works in a manner to safely deliver the highest quality of product on time and complete.
To work in an efficient manner and maximize output.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Pull necessary material from flow racks and bin locations.
- Perform back flush operations on the computer operating systems.
- Conduct physical inventory in the designated area.
- Maintaining 5S order and cleanliness at all times.
- Adhere to all safety rules and use required protective equipment.
- Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
- Completes all necessary documentation, using Good Manufacturing Practice and Good Documentation Practices
- Reviews and corrects documentation errors as required
- Generate labels, seals, packages, boxes and palletizes, sterile and/or nonsterile medical products, using various equipment including sealers, auto baggers, and shrink wrappers.
- Performs assembly and/or kitting of medical products.
- Able to retrieve electronically or review hardcopies of packaging drawings and following stated procedures.
- Uses software to retrieve and print proper paperwork as needed.
- Conducts physical inventory in the designated area.
- Cleans packaging and cleanroom equipment as required and performs preventative maintenance on equipment as directed.
- Uses various types of measuring instruments including gauges, micrometers, calipers, and comparators.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
High school diploma or equivalent required; or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must be able to obtain and maintain all required job-related certifications.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.