Under direct supervision, provides basic professional level support in areas of advanced complexity such as systems analysis to evaluate business objectives, facilitate definition of user requirements, and implement and maintain custom and commercial software applications and system integrations. Gathers information, defines work requirements, and contributes to the development of program specifications. Under the immediate direction of senior technical resources analyzes applications, applies upgrades, and develops and maintains documentation. Writes, tests, and troubleshoots code of routine to moderate complexity for review by senior level technical staff. Serves as technical resource on maintaining established applications, and assist with programming on implementations and operational support. May supervise or provide functional direction to support staff and/or student employees.
Duties and Responsibilities
Uses discretionary judgement within known parameters to perform analysis of business objectives and develop solutions for problems of routine complexity.
Assists in the development of and provides individual and/or group instruction and/or training to end users on new or updated technologies; may supervise or provide functional direction to support staff and/or student employees.
Gathers information and contributes to definition of program requirements and proposal development.
Gathers facts, researches issues, analyzes potential solutions, and submits information to higher level technical staff for review.
Assist in developing and implementing applications or systems.
Maintains established applications using defined procedures.
Applies and troubleshoots vendor supplied upgrades; follows established methods for integrating or interfacing multiple applications.
Assists in developing application modifications to enhance functionality; creates and updates documentation for applications and may provide training to users on new or changed processes.
Performs systems analysis and develops beginning to intermediate programming code.
Provides on-call support and problem resolution for applications.
Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology, programming skills, hardware, and applications. Participates in professional development activities as appropriate.
May evaluate and test new or modified software programs and software development procedures used to verify that programs function according to user requirements and conform to established guidelines and best practices.
May be responsible for coordination and oversight of small scale technology projects, to include oversight of allocated resources.
Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Bachelor's degree; at least 6 months of progressively responsible experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- Higher education and/or experience that is directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified may be interchangeable on a year for year basis.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- .NET Core (C#) must have
- AWS Cloud development
- Knowledge of current technological developments/trends in area of expertise.
- Basic knowledge of a broad range of relevant multi-user systems, applications, and/or equipment.
- Basic knowledge of relevant programming procedures.
- Skilled in planning, design, installation, testing, and modification of basic systems or supporting subsystems.
- Possesses specialized skills in the use of one or more programming languages specific to the assignment.
- Skilled in developing and delivering presentations.
- Ability to analyze and interpret information systems proposals of limited scope and impact or assist with analysis of larger projects; ability to develop according to a specified set of requirements and deliverables.
- Ability to implement and troubleshoot programming changes and modifications of basic complexity and/or assists with development of more advanced complexity.
- Ability to specify and develop computer programs or subsystems of limited scope and impact using a range of programming languages.
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical personnel.
Work location: Remote from Hungary OR Poland OR Ukraine
Cloud development (AWS)
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.