Represent the quality function of technical support, in conjunction with other internal support groups, regarding issues affecting manufacturing.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Develop and maintain QA plans and process routings, which reflect intended/actual activities.
- Provide support for all quoting activities by participation in initial process design, development, and implementation phases.
- Evaluate and support inspection processes via inspection aids and instruction guidelines.
- Support all training programs by development and implementation of specialized training sessions for all applicable functions.
- Conduct periodic review and maintenance of all documentation files; develop appropriate systems for document storage and access.
- Review all supplier or customer discrepancies. Coordinate and track the corrective/preventative action effort.
- Provide trend analysis of defects occurring at the customer, supplier and internally.
- Participate in the vendor survey activities as applicable.
- Drive proactive participation with suppliers and (when possible) aid in their process improvement efforts.
- Interface with all departments as applied to the Policies and Procedures with special regard to ISO, EN4600 and GMP documentation.
- Monitor departmental activities and provide technical and logistical guidance/support for the quality engineering staff as applicable.
- Interface and provide technical support on quality issues with the customer as needed.
- Support and focus corrective action efforts and utilizing the SPC data and corrective action tracking package and create and implement any meetings, procedures, or team-building concepts as necessary as part of the corrective/preventative effort.
- Serve as liaison between Jabil Circuit and suppliers or customers on quality related issues.
- Improve technical support for the quality organization.
- Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
- Bachelor's degree required
- At least two years of related experience
- Or equivalent combination of education and experience.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.