Represent the quality function of technical support, in conjunction with other internal support groups, regarding issues affecting manufacturing on global customer accounts. Serve as liaison between Jabil Circuit and suppliers or customers on global quality related issues.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Develop and maintain QA plans and timeliness of global new product introductions utilizing
- Advanced Product Quality Planning and Process Optimization specific to the customer.
- Provide support for all quoting activities by participation in initial process design, development, and implementation phases.
- Evaluate and provide input to inspection processes via inspection aids and instruction guidelines.
- Support all global training programs specific to their customer by development and implementation of specialized training sessions for all applicable functions.
- Develop appropriate systems for document storage, access and review pertaining to global customer accounts.
- Review all supplies, internal, and customer discrepancies, coordinate and track the effectiveness of corrective/proactive action efforts.
- Conduct periodic review and maintenance of all documentation files; develop appropriate systems for document storage and access.
- Review all supplier or customer discrepancies. Coordinate and track the corrective/preventative action effort.
- Participate in the vendor survey activities as applicable. Drive proactive participation with suppliers and (when possible) aid in their process improvement efforts.
- Provide insight and assistance of implementing and maintaining Process Improvement and Optimization concentrating on proactive methodologies.
- Lead HLA manufacturing line qualifications and process capability analysis
- Bachelor's degree required
- At least five years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Electromechanical assembly (HLA/Box Build) background
- Set-up and lead GR&R activities
- Develop Quality reports via dashboard and analytical tools
- CAPA Problem Solving using 8-D Methodology
- Effective communications both internal and external
- Track record in NPI heavy work environment, High mix low volume production
- Ability to multitask, comfortable in a dynamic environment
- Experience with Incoming Inspection, MRB and RMA processes
- Experience with statistical tools such as, DOE, SPC, ANOVA and analysis software (Minitab)Proven Track record of cross functional problem solving
- Strong communication skills (internal and customer/supplier
- Automotive experience would be a plus – as LAM leverages a number of quality tools from that domain.
- Excellent communication, project leadership skills
- Experience with SMT PCBA manufacturing and inspection processes involving IPC 600 and 610 standards
- High level Assembly of system and mechanical processes. Familiar with IPC 620 standard
- Supplier Quality Engineering - vendor QA, incoming part QC, and in-process MRB
- Experience with New product introductions and use of advanced quality planning processes
- Problem solving skills and use of PDCA model, and 8-D process
- Use of QA tools including statistical process control, and application of product and process metrics
- Experience with Quality standards including ISO-9001, medical ISO-13485, and automotive ISO- 16949
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.