Responsibilities & Duties
- Principal quality inspection point of contact in the value stream (support the value stream for quality inspections matters, open non-conformities detected by quality inspectors, perform the bounding, maintain the quarantine areas, maintain the quality inspection KPI, inspection specialist, lead the material review board meeting, follow back orders...
- Participate to all JOS (Jabil Operating System) meetings and maintain Quality inspection KPI and ensure appropriate action plan.
- Train quality inspectors and maintain the Certified operator program for sterile Final inspection done by production
- Manage non-conformities, audits and CAPA related to QC into the Value Stream
- Support the value stream on all process improvements and Lean principles
- Support the customers for specific quality inspection requirements
- Execute specific first article inspection for new product introduction
- Optimize sampling plans and reduce quality control cost. Implement improvements to optimize inspection and reduce the cost of inspection
- Perform varied product inspections, generally of finished goods, components, incoming materials, or new products, by observing, measuring, and recording data
- Perform the regular inventory cycle count related to all quarantine areas
- Create the change assessment and change order for quality inspection department
- Define, write, review, update quality inspection procedures for the department
- Compare inspection results to define requirements I specifications and document differences found
- Compile and inputs data, documents findings and interprets results
- Report rework I reject to proper department
- Follow up on corrective actions being taken
- Confer with other departments regarding quality standards
- Compile and maintain quality requirements documentation
- Participate in the definition of future inspection procedures
- Identify workmanship defects and recommends corrective action
- Ensure proper documentation and disposition of defective products
- Experience of inspection and manufacturing processes related to CNC machining
- Experience of quality and compliance requirements and regulations (21 CFR part 820, ISO 13485:2016, MDSAP, MDR, MDD…)
- Knowledge of different types of inspection tools and their capabilities.
- Able to correctly interpret customer requirements.
- Experience of medical implants manufacturing.
- Experience of test method validation in a highly regulated business.
- Ability to effectively present information and support all stakeholders.
- Adhere to all site safety and health rules and regulations.
- Flexible, resilient, able to work in a team, proactive and analytic thinking.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Very good skills on Excel and office
- Fluent in French
- Proficient in English
Education & Experience Requirements
- Bachelor's degree or technical degree + 2 years related experience preferred or equivalent
- 2+ years of quality control/assurance experience (in regulated industry a plus)
- Proficient in MS Word, PPT and very good skills on Excel
- Excellent SAP knowledges
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.