- Assist QA Engineer / Assistant QE* to launch new model and setup new line.
- Assist QA Engineer / Assistant QE to evaluate and qualify new material which is not in AVL.
- Assist QA Engineer / Assistant QE to follow up and coordinate product quality issues which are detected by production and customer.
- Assist QA Engineer / Assistant QE to follow up components and customer return failure analysis.
- Assist QA Engineer / Assistant QE to embark process improvement projects with test engineering, process engineering and production for process and customer top process defects.
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly quality report.
- Assist QA Engineer / Assistant QE to prepare and update documents including Visual Aid, Deviation and Purge Notice.
- Perform periodic process audit based on customer or Jabil internal process checklist.
- Assist QA Engineer / Assistant QE to verify defective incoming materials and evaluate incoming material with test and manufacturing engineering for Quality Notice (QN) final disposition.
- Assist QA Engineer / Assistant QE to follow up for closure of Corrective Action Report.
- Prepare Quality Yield Trend Target Report for Quality Engineer / Assistant QE review.
- Perform Shop floor System Configuration.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.