Perform part qual for NPI/ECO/Deviation.
- Ensure the Deviation checklist initiated by the MFG team and participate on the closure. (Doc # )
- Support on NPI line product qualification runs by executing the NPI FAI process (Doc# )
Follow up and coordinate product quality Incident (Wrong Part, Wrong Orientation, Cosmetic defect &in etc.)
- Ensure MFG initiated the QRQC/QRAP for all the Quality Issues and participate on the closure.
Perform product conformance audit by referring to live documents Agile/DOCCON. (BOM/PCAMAP/Assembly Drawing/VA)
- Sampling Front, Midend & Backend
Line Technical Audit on Product Management. (New)
- Conduct a technical audit on the Product, SMT/Test/OCV Programs, Process audits.
- Validate the effectiveness of the CA/PA of the 8D.
Prepare Daily Shift Report.
- AOP Downtime – QE related ( Shall refer to SMT report by Bay)
- # QRQC initiated & status.
- MES configuration by STORM #
- Deviation / NPI Qual run status
- OCV validation if any.
- FITS hold request status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.