Actively supporting the Stockroom function in all material related and control tasks. Accurately and safely perform warehouse related activities involving the physical movement of material with corresponding system transactions, supporting verifications, and documentation when necessary.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Coordinates the movement of material to the necessary manufacturing areas to support production schedules.
· Physically and systematically executes necessary material movements involving all types of material requiring replenishment to manufacturing areas.
· Executes material movements to all necessary areas outside of the manufacturing process (i.e. shipping, parts prep, office personnel, etc.).
· Utilizes RF scanners when appropriate for performing ERP transactions.
· Operates any material handling equipment as needed.
· Maintains organization of Bin Management and First In First Out maintenance.
· Returns unused materials to stockroom from manufacturing areas using RF.
· Properly disposes scrap components.
· Pulls material for purges from stock as needed.
· Perform Warehouse Cycle-counts where appropriate.
· Verifies necessary material movements and paperwork to ensure correct physical and system movement of material.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
· Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
· Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
· Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs
SittingUp to 3 hour(s) per dayLiftingUp to 3 hour(s) per day, up to 50 max. lbs.^
WalkingUp to 3.5 hour(s) per dayPushing/PullingUp to 3.5 hour(s) per day, up to 50 max. lbs^
StandingUp to 4 hour(s) per dayClimbing:Up to .5 hour(s) per day
Bending/Squatting/StoopingUp to 3.5 hour(s) per dayStairsUp to 3.5 hour(s) per day
ReachingUp to 1.5 hour(s) per dayLadderUp to 1.5 hour(s) per day
BalancingUp to 1.5 hour(s) per dayStep-stoolUp to 1.5 hour(s) per day
TwistingUp to 3.5 hour(s) per dayExcessive heat exposureUp to 3.5 hour(s) per day
CrawlingWill not generally applyExcessive cold exposureWill not generally apply
Hands in waterWill not generally applyDust exposureWill not generally apply
KneelingUp to 1 hour(s) per daySome Noise exposureUp to 1 hour(s) per day
Data Entry/TypingUp to 4 hour(s) per dayHumidity exposureWill not generally apply
Unusual hearing or vision demands: None specified
^Other physical demands or notes: Employees should not attempt to lift, pull or push a load in excess of 50 lbs. without assistance. Care should always be taken when lifting, pushing or pulling in an awkward position.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.