Assemble orders, check against shipping or customer orders, report shortages, and follow up to locate items or incomplete orders.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Make out bills of lading, following standard procedures.
· Compares identifying information on outgoing shipments against bills of lading, invoices, orders, or other records.
· Posts weight and shipping charges and maintains shipping record files.
· Plan transfer of products to shipping dock, loading cars, or trucks.
· Specify method of crating, boxing, and/or skidding.
· Champion all products from end of line through shipping area.
· Familiarity with SPC and Impcon, SAP, Packout and TARS.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
High school diploma or equivalent preferred; and six months experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.