To support manufacturing through accurate and timely kitting of materials. Ensure accurate inventory records and traceability through documentation and accurate inventory transactions. Perform timely transactions into stockroom for all production returns after count. Ensure all kitting arts are being kitted according to the build requirement and the perform PFR back to store all the remaining parts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Ensure that the kitting area is well organized in headcount and 5s. All the empty tray and reels are to be stored into the tote- bines or at the designated area.
· Ensure RF scanner is used for kitting of materials based on the job order from Stockroom to a build location.
· All SMT parts will be kitted to the nearest standard pack quantity whereas MI and MA parts will be kitted to exact quantity unless for items specified.
· It is your responsibility to ensure that you’re HMLV and LVHM Operator will be changing the new labels upon completion of the kit to exact qty for MI and MA parts. The balance quantity shall be returned back to Stockroom for storage. The above process must be carryout timely.
· If there is any shortage of materials encountered during kitting, you are required to escalate to the stock keeper or Officers on the issues.
· If linking in the MES are required, you need to ensure that this process is been carry out correctly. This process is very crucial as it is useful for the traceability purpose.
· If there is any shortage of material found to be from the same line running currently, it will be rolled over to the next build. No splitting of reel is required unless the material available is running on different line, then Material Assistant will raised the MTLS and you are required to go the manufacturing line to collect the part and hand it over to OLRS so that splitting can be carried out. Once the splitting and SAP has been transacted you are required to return the mother reel to the line and the new split reel will be hand over to the M.A.
· Upon completion the kit, the parts are kept at the designated area.
· You are required to update and to do filing on all the documents like Pull list, pull list verification and shortages. All HMP part are kept into the orange kanban and signature for the OLRS leader must be obtain before releasing to them, initial must be placed on the HMP book and the pull list as a prove of receiving.
· Conformance of all store operations, quality and ISO policies and procedures.
· Ensure goods 5'S are maintained at all times.
· Instill safety conscious attitude and adhere to all safety guidelines provided by the company.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
· Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
· Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
· Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.