Design, develop and maintain new and existing custom automation solutions software. Software integration with robotic, PLC, and vision tools as part of custom solutions in automation. Integrate SECS/GEM SEMI standards in some control software. Automation User Interface design. Provide customer support and solutions on software issues.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Works with manufacturing to trouble-shoot problems, upgrades, retrofits, set-ups, methods development, and the development of process parameters.
· Participates in product development meetings and may make recommendations to product design changes to enhance manufacturing and assembly.
· Conduct proof of concept experiments and design other testing requirements as needed.
· Develop SOP’s operations and maintenance manuals.
· Research new technology or development tools to remain informed of current technology.
· Understanding of Lean Six Sigma tools, projects and processes and ability to incorporate these into assigned engineering projects.
· May assume lead role in small or sub-section of large project, as assigned.
· Reviews completed projects for accuracy, clarity and completeness.
· Ensures projects are compliant with all local, regional, and national regulatory requirements, codes and controls.
· Supports all company safety and quality programs and initiatives.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Key technologies that are desired.
1. C# and .Net development with Visual Studio
2. Semiconductor industry standards including GEM 300 (SECS/GEM) standards.
PLC Programming and I/O controls knowledge TwinCAT systems development and Beckhoff hardware Motion control (SCARA, 6-axis, cartesian) Computer Vision systems AI, deep learning application
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Computer Science from an accredited four-year college or university
- 5+ Years of related experience
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.