The Senior Financial Analyst will provide complex financial and business related analyses for management on an ad hoc and recurring basis.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare forecasts and analyze trends in sales, finance, and general business conditions.
- Provide summaries and analysis of special studies conducted and prepares recommendations for management to implement policies and guidelines to improve Jabil’s financial position.
- Analyze present and future financial performance of company.
- Compute and prepare data for journal entries, reviews general ledger and related financial statements for reasonableness.
- Support plants needing assistance or training on the use of financial systems and toolsets.
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company policies.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Management.
- Minimum 5 years of working experiences in Finance & Controlling. Preferably in a production environment.
- Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience.
- Advanced computer skills, particularly with SAP/R3 and MS Excel. TM1 is an advantage.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in both English and Italian, German is an advantage.
- Independent and possess the ability to work under pressure within tight deadlines.
- Highly adaptive with the ability to function in a dynamic environment, with involvement of various partners and stakeholders.
- Proactive and self-driven.
- Positive and willing to learn.
- Possesses an analytical mindset. Meticulous and pays attention to details.
- Team player.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.