Designs, develops, and implements segment-specific supply chain strategies that meet and exceed customer expectations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identifies and deploys best-practices as they relate to supply chain strategies and operations relevant to the market sector. This includes pulling together the various commodity segmentation strategies into one cohesive supply chain strategy supporting the relevant industry segment.
- Effectively communicates strategy and expectations internally and externally.
- Conducts analysis of Jabil’s needs and customer needs in the pertinent market sector.
- Involves key stakeholders in process, including commodity management, GBUMMs, business development resources, operations resources, other industry sources, and suppliers. Refrains from re-creating commodity strategies. Instead, works through commodity management organization (who own strategies for their commodities) to refine corporate strategies where necessary.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
MANAGEMENT & SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Typically reports to Management. Direct supervisor job title(s) typically include: Sr. VP Supply Chain Management
- Job is directly responsible for managing other employees (e.g., hiring/termination and/or pay decisions, performance management). Job title example(s) of employees directly supervised:
- Strong knowledge of global and regional logistics operations and industry.
- Strong proficiency in determining logistics requirements to enable company’s business goals and objectives with ability to devise and implement strategy to achieve targets.
- Strong financial and analytical ability. Proficiency in managing business analytics to determine optimum company footprint.
- Strong knowledge of international direct and indirect taxes as well as global customs regimes.
- Proven track record of successful change management accomplishments, implementing and management continuous productivity and cost reduction programs.
- Strong and convincing communication skills.
- Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and e-mail skills required.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Knowledge of Import and Export operations and regulations, CFR 19, EAR and ITAR, Classification and Duties, Export licensing, and VAT/GSTFive years experience in materials-related disciplines.
- Strong understanding of commercial requirements of relevant industry sector.
- Strong familiarity with relevant sector economic and financial models.
- Or a combination of education, experience and/or training.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.