Prepare visual aids.
· Prepare calibration tracking list and tracking to ensure all equipment that needs calibrated is done.
· Assist the Quality Engineer or Quality Technician in the engineering function.
· Prepare the raw data for analysis.
· Help to do the routine process and product audit.
· Help to create the machine program.
· To follow up the new product introduction and experiment.
· To monitor the SPC status of related area.
· To review the defect sample and check the purge process.
· Help to setup MES for new products.
· To follow up the execution of DA、ECN and CAPA (Corrective Action and Preventive Action).
· To review non-conformance material and products.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.