Design core block, cavity block, slide core, insert components drawing with PRO/E general modules independently.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Design new parts' 2D components drawing, 3D components coloring with PRO/E general module.
· Define Design Notification and BOM list.
· Design repairing tools' drawing.
· Evaluate tool structure and construct DFM.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Familiar with PRO/E general modules.
· Familiar with tool structure.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· College degree or above
· Tooling or mechanical major
· Minimum 1 years related experience
· Or equivalent combination of education and experience
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.