Descripción del Trabajo
Maintain and support existing global business system applications.
· Develop and manage processes and documentation for change control and auditing of assigned applications
· Maintain System security for assigned applications.
· Manage relationships with customers, partners and vendors
· Trouble shoot and resolve production issues for assigned applications
· Manage application performance.
· Serve as a primary contact for all application issues regarding the software vendor.
· Responsible for all Disaster Recovery setup and testing.
· Ability to work additional hours as needed. On call support requirements.
· Track and report ecommerce application metrics.
· Assist Leadership in strategic planning for capacity and functionality.
· Participate in the exchange of ideas and information within the department.
· Ask questions; encourage input from team members.
· Provide regular updates to appropriate managers.
· Identify creative ways to reduce cost by streamlining processes and systems (i.e. modification of responsibilities or consolidation
of tasks, elimination of non-value added processes, or complete re-engineering of processes and systems).
· Drive continuous improvement through trend reporting analysis and metrics management.
· Assure that procedures and work instructions are efficient and not redundant.
· Offer new ideas and suggestions for improvement. Identify and implement new practices and processes.
· Demonstrate a commitment to customer service; anticipate, meet and exceed expectations by solving problems quickly and
effectively; making customer issues a priority.
· Confer with reporting manager on complex or unusual situations.
· Establish new measurement systems if/where possible.
· Exchange knowledge and information with other Jabil facilities to ensure best practices are shared throughout the Jabil
· Ensure 100% adherence to all company policies and procedures (i.e. Health, Safety and Quality).
· Maintain discretion and confidentiality in all areas pertaining to data and proprietary information, whether internal to Jabil or
· Interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
· Maintain discretion and confidentiality in all areas pertaining to the IT systems.
· Understand and embrace the business and IT strategic direction.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Systems Administration and Analysis
Strong Troubleshooting skills
Analysis and Tuning of RDBMS
Standard computer operating systems (Windows and Linux)
Microsoft SQL Server, PostgreSQL
Web application experience in WebSphere App Server (Tomcat experience an advantage)
(Optional) Understanding Of:
Containers (Docker, Kubernetes, etc)
Windows Server Powershell,