Descripción del Trabajo
Enhances the capabilities of the Quality Assurance Department by providing technical support to help QE or senior QE improve the
quality and yield of the products.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Monitors the process yields throughout the line. Calculates First Pass Yield, Recognizes and help solve yield-decreasing
problem, implements and drives internal corrective actions.
· Carries out experimentation, process capability studies, or other technical evaluation to improve yield and quality
· Helps QE or SQE collect some related data and follow up the corrective action
· Ensures production information is communicated consistently and effectively throughout the line and from shift to shift. This
communication might include inspection instruction, production scheduling, and other specific instructions.
· Participates in purges and MRB meeting to ensure proper disposition of discrepant material.
· Guides and helps Quality Technician to daft proper visual aids for inspection. Collects data of key dimension for SPC analysis
and make sure that capability of these dimension is available for Manufacturing
· Ensures the process being done is in compliance with the Deviation Authorization. Follows up on the changes of the effective
and expiry date.
· Participates with the team members on its implementation and follow up on the estimated effective date and commitment from
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Diploma in Engineering discipline.
· One year experience in quality related or engineering field.
· Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience.