Descripción del Trabajo
Working under close supervision, performs a variety of simple to routine assignments by following detailed work instruction that requires limited judgment and decision-making to complete.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Perform scheduled preventive maintenance.
· Performs feeder maintenance, repair and data tracking.
· Train employees in operation and maintenance of machinery.
· May train and coordinate activities of MA.
May provide assistance in the following areas:
· Troubleshoot to determine problems in non-functioning electro-mechanical equipment used in the manufacturing process.
· Dismantle, adjusts, repairs and assembles equipment according to layout plans, blueprints, operating or repair manual, rough sketches or drawings.
· Uses test and diagnostic equipment to perform checkouts.
· May be required to work overtime.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Able to acquire job skills and learn company policies and procedures to complete routine tasks.
· Must be able to read, write and communicate in English.
· Use of basic and special purpose hand tools and leveling instruments. Knowledge of torque specifications.
· Basic mathematics.
· Understanding of electronic color codes and other component value markings.
· Understanding of safety practices requirements.
· Personal computer operation in a Windows environment (Excel, Word and PowerPoint and e-mail).
· Use of specialized maintenance tracking programs.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· Associates degree in electronics with emphasis in servo positioning theory or equivalent discipline.
· Prior experience as MA may be substituted.
· Zero to two (2) years work-related experience required, preferably in electro-mechanical equipment in a manufacturing environment.
· Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience.
• Ability to use advanced trades mathematics together with use of complex drawings, specifications and charts.
• Ability to use all varieties of precision measuring instruments
• Must be able to apply judgment to perform more difficult work with use of complex drawings, specifications and charts.
• Ability to program and troubleshoot PLC (programmable logic controllers) and ladder logic.
• Ability to read and understand electrical drawings and schematics