Descripción del Trabajo
To assure timely identification, recording and distribution of all documentation for ease of manufacturing.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Set-up and maintain all files in accordance with the document control operating procedures.
· Review all documents (incoming/outgoing) for accuracy and completeness per applicable instructions provided.
· Distribute all documentation per master documentation list.
· Update assembly revision status as necessary.
· Assure that only quality, legible copies of documentation are distributed.
· Interface with the Document Control Supervisor as needed, and promptly report any problems and/or performance affecting conditions.
· Interface with all departments as required to efficiently expedite all documentation requirements.
· Ensure that assigned area is clean and organized.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
· Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
· Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
· Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.