Descripción del Trabajo
The Customer Service Account Manager II is the primary single point of contact to the customer at the plant level for daily demand, orders, shipments, good receipt, BOL, POD, tracking and reporting safety stock levels, flagging missed shipments, and setting up new customers. In addition, the Customer Service Account Manager II works in close coordination with the Business Unit to support reporting for weekly indicator reviews and other customer or financial reviews as needed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Able to independently provide high levels of support to Business Unit and customers
- Communicates a variety of information to internal or external customers to support the sale or service of products and drive high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Maintain customer orders
- Support BU, Operations and Supply Chain resources to prioritize production
- Respond to customer inquiries, including working with shipping on any questions for shipments
- Apply originality and ingenuity are to define or apply appropriate procedures, processes and techniques to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction
- Interpret customer scorecard feedback to adapt as needed
- Responsible for new customer set up in SAP system and maintenance of current customer files
- Partner with engineering, sales, and scheduling to ensure customer demands are met.
- Timely notification to customers of any scheduling changes.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned including general administrative support to the Business Unit
MANAGEMENT & SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Typically reports to Management. Direct supervisor job title(s) typically include: Business Unit Manager, Business Unit Coordinator
- Job is NOT directly responsible for managing other employees (e.g., hiring/termination and/or pay decisions, performance management).
Required Qualifications :
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Interpersonal skills to work with a wide range of individuals/groups from culturally diverse audience
- Extreme proficiency in Microsoft Office (specializing in Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access).
- Candidate must possess superior organizational skills, problem solve and meet deadlines.
Key Competencies :
- Ability to read, analyze, interpret and communicate in English
- Detail-oriented, creative thinking, and exceptional analytical skills
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Planning and organizing
- Communication skills, teamwork and adaptability
- Plan and schedule project timelines
- Track project deliverables
- Regularly monitor and report on progress of the project to stakeholders
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, etc.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
- Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
- Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
- Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 2+ years of related experience.
- Or an equivalent combination of education, training, or experience.