Descripción del Trabajo
Develops, plans, and coordinates activities to achieve and maintain external certifications including scheduling, planning, and carrying out internal audits and developing and providing training to internal auditors.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Prepares the annual internal audit schedule; performs audits and leads audit teams, and evaluates compliance with scheduled audits.
· Adjusts audit schedules and conducts special audits as necessary.
· Ensures effective and timely closure of audit findings; monitors the status of certifications and re-certifications; ensures appropriate training and communications exist on issues impacting the Quality and Environmental Systems team.
· Creates and maintains internal audit reports; effectively communicates audit results; ensures follow-up and closure of audit findings. Monitors audit activities, corrective actions, and conflict resolution found during internal audits.
· Coordinates with Quality Systems Manager and supervisors to identify and develop departmental training needs. Continually monitors audits for timeliness, completion, and follow through. Maintains audit metrics.
· Provides training and instruction to internal auditors and assigns internal auditors to audit teams.
· Performs other related duties as assigned.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
· Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
· Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
· Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.