Descripción del Trabajo
Responsible for process integration, functional solution designs, configuration and implementation of global applications and business applications.
Conduct business process analyses, needs assessments, and preliminary cost/benefit analyses in an effort to align information technology solutions with business initiatives.
Facilitate and Lead process design/redesign workshops with process owners for the division/segment.
Work in cross-functional and cross-application teams to achieve optimal design matching business requirements.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Be proficient and able to work independently in the overall business processes and system functionality for primary application module or functional area
- Full understanding of business process requirements with ability to identify process or system gaps and appropriate resolutions
- Have strong functional and/or system configuration knowledge in order to design solutions to fulfill business requirements with related functional and development teams
- Ability to translate business requirements into valid functional specification documents including understanding of table structures, fields and entity relationships.
- Ability to mentor ESS I team members
- Effectively drive business system process and integration improvements with business process owners
- Serve as escalation point for troubleshooting issues per OLA and SLA
- Maintain thorough knowledge and in-depth field experience in multiple applications or modules, comprising emerging or job technologies required. This could include formal or self-paced professional development
- May perform full configuration of more than one application module. Perform advanced, customized configuration in at least one application module
- Provide functional advice and assistance to other IT teams as necessary
- Participate in the exchange of ideas and information within the project / department personnel
- Provide status updates of assigned projects to the project team
- Ask questions; encourage input from team members
- Communicate and provide regular updates to functional manager or supervisor
- Drive continuous improvement through trend reporting analysis and metrics management
- Assure that procedures and work instructions are efficient and not redundant
- Offer new ideas and suggestions for improvement. Identify and implement new configuration, procedures and processes that are considered “best practice”
- Demonstrate a commitment to customer service; anticipate, meet and exceed expectations by solving problems quickly and effectively, making customer issues a priority
- Confer with reporting manager and team on complex or unusual situations
- Exchange knowledge and information with other Jabil facilities to ensure best practices are shared throughout the Jabil organization
- Maintain discretion and confidentiality in all areas pertaining to data and proprietary information, whether internal to Jabil or customer specific
- Interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, verbal, diagram or schedule form
- Maintain discretion and confidentiality in all areas pertaining to the IT systems
- Understand and embrace business and IT strategic direction
- Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
- Prepare project plans and implementation schedules
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or Management Information Systems, or 4 years of equivalent external work experience in the business area from an IT and business perspective.
- Must have knowledge of Module configuration for specialization module and associated business processes.
- Must have one prior full cycle implementation or one prior full software development lifecycle experience,
- Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience.
- SAP Knowledge or ERP knowledge is required
- Proficiency in used of PowerApps, PBI and Office 365 applications suite is a plus.
- Fluency in Mandarin is preferred as the successful candidate will liaise with counterparts mostly in China.
Process knowledge in HRIS and experience in implementing HR related project.