Descripción del Trabajo
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This job description reflects the general duties of the job, but is not a detailed description of all duties, which may be inherent to the position. Jabil may assign additional, reasonably related duties, consistent with company policies.
The role of the Enterprise Solutions Specialist is primarily responsible for managing the lifecycle of manufacturing applications. The ESS acts as part of a team responsible for maintaining the Global IT application landscape. The ESS will work to ensure the enterprise, and local manufacturing applications remains aligned with the Jabil HealthCare business strategy and provide support to various application related business process needs across x-functional teams.
The Enterprise Solutions Specialist will coordinate with x-functional teams in IT as well as business stakeholders to create the IT application roadmap and ensure its adoption across the IT landscape. The ESS will estimate, cost, and will manage changes and improvements to the applications. The ESS will interface with customers of the application and manage risks associated with changes to the system. This position requires subject matter knowledge for practical application of system characteristics and coordination for delivery of services to user groups to ensure IT service is uninterrupted.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Understand and communicate business strategy and develop application & technical infrastructure to support this strategy
- Support all operations and developmental needs related to manufacturing as well as CAD applications for engineering design and documentation.
- Deliver IT services in line with business requirements to internal customers
- Standardize platforms to ensure Hardware/Software solutions meet baseline compliance and implementation standards
- Accountability for driving the IT service agenda and for facilitating IT service improvements across the business.
- Collaborate with internal IT teams to effectively deliver services to end users
- Assist with management of the implementation of the Jabil PLM strategy across the Global IT landscape in the Healthcare division.
- Identify and track key operational risks to the service, providing strong coordination with the Business and IT.
- Drive metrics management and performance of IT support and services with a focus on a data driven continuous improvement approach.
- Analyze user requirements, procedures, and problems to improve existing systems.
- Conduct inquiries pertaining to the development of new information systems to meet current and projected business needs.
- Participate in the exchange of ideas and information across the Global IT - Healthcare organization to help drive standardization and sharing of best practice initiatives.
- Collaborate with, and understand the needs of internal/external customers from a business process and product perspective to help drive key IT solutions for driving operational efficiencies
- Drive awareness of change management activity for high category services ensuring that the business impact of change activity is understood and risks to business processing highlighted.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure with constantly changing priorities and deadlines
- Understand and embrace the global IT strategic direction
- Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by Manager.
- Enforce and follow all procedures and policies within IT and the company.
- Project Management as required
- Always works safely and complies with Environmental Health and Safety standards and work practices along with all other work rules
- Maintains a working knowledge of advancing technologies.
- Approx. 5 years’ experience in a relevant IT or engineering position working with Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES)
- Good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle
- Manage high-stress situations, changing priorities and multiple demands
- Communicate clearly and effectively in English
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Management Information Technology
- Advanced reading, writing and math skills
- Solid understanding of functional integration points, entity relationships and module flows with various manufacturing, quality and PLM applications.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
·Regular business hours. Some additional hours may be required.
·Travel requirements (20-40%): Domestic and/or International.
Work location: FULLY REMOTE