Descripción del Trabajo
Advance your career and move global healthcare forward.
Join the world's largest healthcare design and manufacturing services company where we create, design, and manufacture products and solutions that improve patient health for the leading healthcare brands of the world.
To enhance our EHS team at our medical devices production site in Le Locle (Canton: Neuchatel), we are looking for:
Your responsibilities include and are not limited to:
- Evaluates the work environment from the stand point of machine safety, industrial hygiene, ergonomics and any other applicable regulations.
- Assists in EHS audits/ inspections; accident/incidents investigations, and trend analysis.
- Leads/participates in cross functional teams for EHS issue resolution or for new equipment/process approval.
- Assists with initiatives related to EHS projects and programs to maintain EHS certification (ISO14001 & OHSAS 18001) and ensure compliance with Jabil requirements and local law.
- Assists in development of safe work practices, institutes and revises specific EHS procedures such as lockout/try-out, confined space, permit to work program and other process safety rule procedures.
- Assist site EHS professional in the development of EHS training material and trains site Subject Matter Expert’s and employees
- Maintains site environmental permits and complies with all reporting and permit application requirements under all related local and regional laws and regulations.
- Performs EHS audits/ inspections, facility tours/gemba walks of manufacturing operations, offices, and warehouse/shipping areas as well as the facility's grounds. Ensures compliance with Jabil EHS policies including operating procedures and protective equipment requirements. Mentors sites for the implementation of Global and Regional EHS initiatives.
- Performs site employee safety orientations, hazardous communication training, hazardous materials management and emergency evacuation training for effectiveness and records to meet Jabil, governmental and regulatory requirements.
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company security and records management policies.
What will you bring:
- A degree in scientific discipline (Energy, Environment, physics, etc.) or equivalent
- 3-5 years of related Health/Safety Manufacturing experience
- Working knowledge of the Swiss Health and Safety regulations
- Completed or in process of the SUVA training
- English communicative level as well as French fluent – a notion of German is a plus
What is like working with us:
- Professional environment that prides itself in awarding long-term service
- International environment and network
- On-job, in-class and online trainings
Interested? Please apply by clicking the button below!
Knowledge of Swiss EHS regulation: Brevet fédéral Spécialiste de la Sécurité au Travail et Protection de la Santé, formation donnée par la SUVA selon la réglementation Suisse