Descripción del Trabajo
Perform preventative maintenance, and repair of filter systems throughout the manufacturing plant.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Perform preventative maintenance, and repair of filter systems throughout the manufacturing plant, including machine mist collectors, Harvard Filters Units (HFUs), and miscellaneous machine filters. PM activities include checking functionality of filter units, replacing filters and other necessary components as necessary, and cleaning units to maintain proper operation.
- Coordinate maintenance schedule of supported equipment based upon production schedule.
- Assist in the ordering, inventory and sourcing of filter repair and replacement parts.
- Assist with the crating and uncrating of equipment, line moves and the movement and installation of machinery as appropriate.
- Log maintenance performed on filters in CMMS database.
- Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
High school diploma or equivalent required; and two years’ experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aids. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Must be able to calculate quantity of parts to be prepped and ready for use at any time. Ability to add and subtract two-digit numbers and to multiply, divide with 10's and 100's and decimals.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple instructions. Ability to deal with standardized situations with occasional variables.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Individual may be required to sit, stand or walk. Reaching, loading, and unloading of equipment, as is lifting of up to 35 lbs.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Individual’s primary workstation is located in the manufacturing area. The noise level in the work environment is moderate to high.
The anticipated pay range for this role is $23,479 - $44,575 A competitive salary will be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills and abilities of the selected applicant, as well as internal equity and alignment with salary market data. As part of the total rewards package, this position is eligible for a bonus based on performance. In addition, Jabil offers benefits to enhance your health, wealth and resilient self. These include medical, dental, and vision insurance plans; 401(k) retirement plan and employee stock purchase plan; and paid time off.