Descripción del Trabajo
Responsible for arranging and monitoring the general administration.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· To provide full support and assistance to the HR department when there is a requirement.
· To ensure that the provision of the medical, RBA, food and transportation services are satisfactory. This may include supervising the canteen vendor to improve canteed service and quality.
· Manage the plant bus service.
· To manage the dormitory area. Ensure that the dormitory keeper's are running the dormitories smoothly.
· Manage the plant cleaning service, manage the vendor to ensure the plant is kept clean.
· To ensure smooth running of the clinic services.
· To ensure the 5s of the cafeteria and locker area.
· To reduce administration costs on a quarterly basis.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
· Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
· Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
· Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs
State Registered Nurse