Descripción del Trabajo
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Assist all the other automation design engineers in the development and utilization of processes for machine vision requirement analysis and documentation, design documentation and requirements management.
• Reviews, understands, and interprets requirements/specification accurately for integration into design of equipment.
• Acts as liaison with internal and/or external Assemblers/manufacturer of equipment to ensure all parts are manufactured to the design and ensures design for manufacturability.
• Generates design drawings, installation manual, and user manual.
• Comply and follow all procedures within the company security and safety policies.
• May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
• Understanding of Cross-development with the concept and issues of developing for a different target environment. This includes cross-development tools (compilers, linkers, debuggers, libraries, etc.) as well as issues of downloading or installing code (C / C++ / C#)
• Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
• (Option) Familiarity in Machine Vision, Image Processing, ML, AI and related machine learning libraries.
• (Option) Familiarity with parallel programming languages e.g. CUDA and Open CL
• Experienced functional knowledge of mechanical/electronics/electrical/software application engineering.
• (Option) Experienced functional knowledge of automation equipment assembly and installation.
• Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.