Descripción del Trabajo
Responsible for the management of medium to low complexity compliance assignment within the IT organization. Actively participate in establish and maintain a framework to ensure that IT processes and strategies are aligned with the policy, regulations, laws and business objectives as well as drive continuous improvement in IT compliance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Communicate the schedule of the Internal and External audit to IT and collect resource commitment for each phase
- Train and educate the IT organization on legislation requirements, Jabil general and application controls
- Drive validation of Jabil general and application control throughout the IT organization (corporate and site)
- Drive timely collection of documentation requested by internal and external auditors to validate compliance to general and application control throughout the IT organization (corporate and site)
- Act as facilitator between IT and Internal/External Audit Team
- Communicate Audit status updates and final results to upper level management
- Recommend and coordinate implement of corrective actions to close remediation items
- Highlight area of improvement encountered during audit that pose compliance threats.
- Recommend changes to procedures and standards to ensure compliance to ensure compliance while minimizing the impact on business processes.
- Serve as a focal point for escalation and solution of compliance issues
- Perform evaluation of internal controls.
- Maintain positive relations with all employees and seek suggestions/ways of improving compliance of IT processes and systems
- Drive process, procedure and systems continuous improvement, identify creative ways to reduce costs by streamlining them, assure they are efficient and not redundant
- Participate in/drive project and ensure timely project delivery. Organize own work effectively and efficiently.
- Maintain discretion and confidentiality in all areas pertaining to data and proprietary information whether internal to Jabil or customer specific
- Maintain discretion and confidentiality in all areas pertaining to IT systems
- Participate in the exchange of ideas within the department. Ask questions and encourage input from other team members
- Understand and embrace the business and IT strategic direction
- Provide regular updates to appropriate managers and conference with them on complex or unusual situations
- Demonstrate commitment to customer service: anticipate, meet and exceed customer expectations, solve customer problems quickly and effectively, make customer issues a priority
- Exchange knowledge and information with other Jabil facilities to ensure best practices are shared throughout the Jabil organization
- Ensure 100% adherence to all company, IT and department policy, processes and procedures
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS & KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS
- Degree in Computer Science preferred, or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience.
- Experience in a compliance or audit environment, preferably facilitating Information Technology compliance and/or audit activities is highly desired.
- Meticulous attention to details and able to perform detailed task carefully and precisely.
- Able to handle repetitive task and eager to learn new knowledge and skills.
- General Knowledge of Information Technology.
- Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and e-mail skills required.
- PowerBI Knowledge is an added advantage.