Descripción del Trabajo
To perform receiving, shipping and querying transactions in relation to the warehouse
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Receives production components, MRO and chemical supplies
• Enters receiving data into system per documented work instructions
• Coordinates truck moves
• Communicates information regarding transactions to Internal customers
• Follows all company safety policies and other safety precautions within the work area
• Compliance with safety policies and procedures
• Ensures compliance with Environmental Management System (EMS) responsibilities
• Other responsibilities may be assigned and not all responsibilities listed may be assigned
• Support Cycle counting activities
• Support all activities related to maintain a high inventory accuracy
• Follow J&J and EES Records Management Policies for Convenience Information, Records Retention Schedules, Training and Education, Document Hold Notices, Records Cleanout, Inactive Records and Information Management, Vital Records and third party vendor if applicable.
• Receive and transport the component pallet from the receiving area to the delivering lanes.
• Coordinate component material handling, unpackage and delivery.
MANAGEMENT & SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES
• Job is NOT directly responsible for managing other employees (e.g., hiring/termination and/or pay decisions, performance management).
• GMP/ ISO knowledge
• Licensed forklift operator preferred
• Knowledge of Enterprise Resources Planning (ERP) System transactions Compute
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• Junior High School Diploma
• One year experience in Warehousing duties in a manufacturing environment preferred
• One year experience as forklift operator preferred