Descripción del Trabajo
The Software Developer is an application developer that receives requirements from TS Management and Sector Leads and develops solutions per requirements. This role assists in driving proficiency within the team, assures best practices are followed, and supports the delivery of quality solutions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Works with functional managers and sector leads to establish and maintain technical standards and guidelines for their area.
· Assists in providing decisions into application development platforms and tools.
· Reviews and evaluates new technologies that may be beneficial to current and upcoming project work.
· Participates in the technical design review process to ensure high quality technical designs.
· Facilitates the alignment of solutions within the overall Technology Services strategy.
· Designs solutions on an Enterprise level with medium level of guidance.
· Assures best practices are defined and followed.
· Drives consistency across applications and projects wherever possible.
· Acts as an escalation for technical issues and support.
· Identifies and communicates risks to the business.
· Performs and or supports other duties and responsibilities of team members as required.
· Adheres to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Proven proficiency across multiple disciplines and or technologies.
· Advanced programming skills in both .Net and Java/J2EE platforms.
· Advanced design and architecture experience.
· Experience with XML structure and reporting engines.
· Advanced skills with SQL, IIS, HTTP, and FTP.
· Strong Linux experience, preferred
· Experience in designing applications for automated production environments, preferred
· Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills.