Descripción del Trabajo
Responsible for debug and failure analysis of complex circuits for routers and switches. Writes summary report for each case.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Performs debug, failure analysis and repair.
- Supports Component Engineer to perform component failure analysis as required
- Writes failure analysis reports and the debug guideline
- Repair & maintain and check safety protective equipment; and ensure it in good condition.
- Must consider environmental & safety & health issues when initiating a new project or new product.
- Degree in Electrical & Electronic Engineering or equivalent
- Component and PCBA level troubleshooting experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of schematics circuit theory and troubleshooting skills
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The employee is frequently required to walk, and to lift and carry PC’s and test equipment weighing up to 50 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and use of computer monitor screens a great deal of time.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Individual’s primary workstation is located in the office area, with some time spent each day on the manufacturing floor. The noise level in this environment ranges from low to moderate.