Descripción del Trabajo
As part of Human Development Operations, the Ops Manage will manage the coordination and delivery of data, metrics and processes used in the Human Development in the growth and development of our leaders to support the business strategy.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary areas of responsibilities include:
· Daily management of a team of Human Development Coordinators who contribute to the efficient operations of the Human Development process, the Human Development room, administrative support, and On-Boarding processes to include performance management, coach and develop team, hiring and other administrative management functions as required.
· Oversee and maintain the Human Development rooms globally
· Data management of all information relating to employees identified as participants in the Human Development process
· Management of operational processes, data, tools and metrics used to on-board Jabil Leaders to include: PI, VCT, Engagement, Talent Profile
· Reporting and Analysis on Performance Reviews
· Definition, documentation and training of all processes and tools related to assigned areas.
· Provide subject matter expertise on tools and processes
· Collaboration of business solutions including, requirements gathering, planning, execution and delivery
· Delivery of Net Promoter metrics on customer service.
· Defining improvements in tools and efficiencies.
· Oversee the delivery of metrics and scorecards related to tasks and areas of responsibilities
· Assign projects and tasks, setting priorities and overseeing deliverables.
· Manage and forecast expenses and financial requirements.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Organizational skills
· Excellent communication skills
· Strong analytical and technical skills on Excel , Access and PowerPoint
· Excellent presentations skills
· Ability to work with all levels of Management
· Collaboration and Service Delivery
· Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and e-mail skills required.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· High School diploma required. Bachelor's Degree preferred.
· Degree in Business Management, Human Resources or comparable discipline preferred.
· 3-5 years related work experience required, preferably in Human Resources, Organizational Development, or Talent Management
· Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience.