Descripción del Trabajo
Managing our spare parts across all shifts to ensure availability of spare/repair parts to all engineering personnel. Monitoring and generating reports on spare parts usage and spend. Day shift - Monday - Friday role.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain and manage Spares system that accommodates all shifts.
- Maintain repair parts inventory and liaise with Supply Chain co-ordinator to purchase spare parts as required.
- Monitor and generate reports and pareto breakdowns on spare part usage and maintain inventory records
- Ensure repair/spare parts availability to technical, calibration and engineering personnel.
- Liaise with counterparts in other Nypro plants, Nypro Corporate and suppliers to establish best practices as required.
- Maintenance of spares management system via the Kardex and PPG software.
- Manage life cycle of parts and liase with Maintenance Systems Admin as required.
- Support all company safety and quality programs and initiatives.
- Ensure ongoing compliance with GMP in all practices, recording of events and processes.
- Ensure compliance with all learnings from all GMP training events.
- Other responsibilities may be assigned from time to time as needed, based on the evolution of the company and the requirements of the department/position.
- Technical/Engineering qualification desirable.
- Experience in operations essential.
- Experience in material management/parts desirable
- Bronze Lean Certification desirable
- Effective negotiation, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Excellent computer skills: Microsoft Office Intermediate level, highly desirable.