Descripción del Trabajo
Drive quality success and risk mitigation through the implementation of global product and process change management. Implement Advanced Quality Planning by deploying systems to ensure seamless introduction of new products and processes into manufacturing. Work closely with Engineering, Manufacturing and Customers to effectively manage change to meet or exceed customer expectations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Drive defect free startups through the implementation of the Jabil Advanced Quality Planning (AQP) system regionally to ensure seamless integration of product and process changes into manufacturing ( Ex. New products, materials, equipment, process changes, testing improvements, etc)
· Responsibilities include the following :
1. Training and deploying the AQP gated process and ensure buy-in throughout the organization
2. Training and deploying the software system to manage the gated AQP process electronically
3. Train and mentor the regional organization on the method of advanced quality planning through direct involvement with new products, material, equipment, etc
4. Actively demonstrate the value of AQP internally and with customers. Measure and communicate results. Ensure seamless integration with customers
· Demonstrate a commitment to customer service; anticipate, meet, and exceed expectations by implementing quality planning and customer change management, making customer issues a priority.
· Lead by example, actively coach new product and process introduction projects.
· Train manufacturing sites regionally how to execute the stages of AQP, including goal setting, MSAs, definition of control plans, creation of work instruction, establishing training plans, demonstrating new product capability and executing PFMEAs
· Eliminate / reduce quality risk associated with new product and process introduction
· Utilize and report regularly quality success rate of projects using AQP.
· Exchange knowledge and information with other Jabil facilities to ensure best practices are both shared and implemented throughout the Jabil organization.
· Ensure 100% adherence to all company policies and procedures (i.e. Health and Safety, Quality).
· Ensure all sensitive and confidential information is handled appropriately.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Ability to read, analyze, interpret and communicate regarding common scientific and/or technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents.
· Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
· Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
· Ability to tailor advanced quality tools training to all levels of the organization.
· Strong knowledge of global and regional logistics operations and industry.
· Strong proficiency in determining logistics requirements to enable company’s business goals and objectives with ability to devise and implement strategy to achieve targets.
· Strong financial and analytical ability. Proficiency in managing business analytics to determine optimum company footprint.
· Strong knowledge of international direct and indirect taxes as well as global customs regimes.
· Proven track record of successful change management accomplishments, implementing and management continuous productivity and cost reduction programs.
· Strong and convincing communication skills.
· Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and e-mail skills required.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· Bachelor’s degree required.
· Master’s degree preferred.
· Six Sigma Black Belt Certification
· Foreign language experience preferred ( ex. Chinese, Spanish, German, Polish, Hungarian, Ukrainian)
· Minimum eight years of experience required in manufacturing operations, engineering and quality.
· Proven advanced quality planning and change management experience in an electronics manufacturing environment
· Or a combination of education, experience and/or training.