Descripción del Trabajo
Responsible for independent operation of Additive Manufacturing (AM) equipment, including laser based metal 3D printers, ovens, saws, and related equipment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Comply with the work plan for requested orders within the stipulated time
- Execute slicing software program to determine build file
- Be able to process & maintain AM machine
- Roughing and finishing processing of parts
- Handle and feedback issue assigned by supervisor
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Be able to understand relevant CAD programs and file types
- Must have some hands on experience with 3D printers
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Secondary School, High School, Technical degree preferred
- Plus 2 years working in manufacturing area
The anticipated hourly pay range for this role is $13.02 - $18.88 - $24.73. Job-related, non-discriminatory factors used to determine the actual offered rate include qualifications and experience, education (if requirement noted above), geographic location, external market data, and consideration of internal equity.
As part of the total rewards package, this position is eligible for a short-term incentive based on performance. In addition, Jabil offers benefits to enhance your health, wealth and resilient self. These include medical, dental, and vision insurance plans; 401(k) retirement plan and employee stock purpose plan; and paid time off.