Descripción del Trabajo
The Senior Compliance Specialist supports Jabil’s Legal Department as a member of the Global Ethics & Compliance organization in the entire EMEI region (Europe, Russia, Middle East, India). The Global Ethics & Compliance organization’s responsibilities include promoting and enforcing our Code of Conduct, investigations, remediation, risk assessments, internal control design, training, awareness and communication, reporting, program assessment, oversight and monitoring, ethics hotline management, and M&A compliance risk assessment/integration.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support the overall Global Ethics & Compliance mission in the development, execution and management of strategic initiatives and elements of the global program.
- Effectively manage an investigations caseload portfolio, including case evaluation, investigation planning, conducting interviews, identifying, obtaining and evaluating relevant data and documents, synthesizing and reporting on investigative findings and making disciplinary and remediation recommendations.
- Identify, obtain and analyze financial, operational and other data relevant to the investigation of allegations of misconduct and the assessment of enterprise risks.
- Engage with stakeholders throughout the company to implement appropriate corrective actions and to identify opportunities for enhancements to compliance relevant controls architecture.
- Develop and deliver targeted in-person and virtual training.
- Assist in execution of eDiscovery related compliance activities including collections, imaging, hosting, processing and review of relevant data. Drive continuous improvement in our abilities and technologies.
- Perform forensic analysis on technical accounting and financial data that may arise during an investigation.
- Proactively monitor relevant worldwide regulatory changes, evaluate impact on business operations and/or existing corporate policies and procedures, recommend and update compliance activities/materials as required.
- Partner with Human Resources and other internal investigation groups to ensure the investigation and closure of compliance issues in a comprehensive and timely manner.
- Collaborate with Internal Audit as necessary to review audit reports, discuss corrective action plans and assist in setting audit plans.
- Conduct appropriate M&A compliance risk assessments and due diligence, including integration into Jabil’s global ethics and compliance program.
- In relation to the above responsibilities, identify and execute effective deliverables to brief and engage senior leadership.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
MANAGEMENT & SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Typically reports to Management. Direct manager job title(s) typically include: Associate General Counsel.
- Job will not be directly responsible for managing other employees (e.g., hiring/termination and/or pay decisions, performance management).
JOB QUALIFICATIONS KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business management or a related field required. Master’s degree, CPA, CFE or CIA preferred.
- Minimum of 4 years of forensic and compliance–related experience, preferably including experience in an anti-bribery and anti-corruption role in a “Big Four” or equivalent forensics consultancy and/ or multi-national corporate compliance setting.
- Proven proficiency in conducting complex multi-jurisdictional compliance investigations.
- Proven ability to work efficiently and proactively, prioritizing workflow, meet demanding deadlines, and manage projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven ability to provide guidance on key compliance subjects, issues and requirements.
- Proven ability to compile and analyze metrics and data and report on related trends and observations in a straightforward, helpful manner.
- Proven effective organizational agility, analytical and creative thinking, and written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven effective interpersonal, cultural competency, and the ability to work as part of a team.
- Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and e-mail skills required.
- Experience in using enterprise management software (e.g. SAP or Coupa) and IT Forensic Review software (e.g. Exterro, Relativity, etc.) .
- Fluency in English and Hungarian (written/oral) required. Another European Language is appreaciated.